I am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data I collect from you, or that you provide to me, will be processed by me (your “Information”). Please read the following carefully to understand my practices regarding your personal data and how it is treated.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Sarah Tessier of 58 Merritt Road, London SE4 1DX. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Sarah Tessier.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE USE?
The following data about you is collected and processed:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site sarah tessier.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It only includes basic personal data required for you to be able to use the site, subscribe to a service, search for a product or service, enter a competition or promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address and phone number.
Information collected. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time) and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
HOW DO I USE THIS INFORMATION?
I will use this information:
- to carry out my obligations from any contracts entered into between you and I and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from me;
- to notify you about changes to my service.
Information collected about you will be used:
- to administer the site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the site for the purposes of ensuring that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of efforts to keep the site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
WHAT WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO DO WITH THE INFORMATION
I take your privacy seriously and will only use your Information as mentioned above.
However, from time to time I would like to inform you of our future offers and similar products. This Information is not shared with a third party and you can unsubscribe at any time via phone, email or our website.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
All Information is processed in the UK however for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance, this information is located on servers within the European Union.
No third parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
Once I have received your information, I have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data and use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
However and unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the site at transmission stage; any transmission is at your own risk.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
I am required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
The Information I use for marketing purposes will be kept until you notify me that you no longer wish to receive this information.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
If at any point you wish to know which Information I process about you, or if you do not wish for me to process your Information anymore or if you believe the Information I process on you is incorrect or obsolete you can request to see this Information and/or have it corrected or deleted by us by contacting email@example.com.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how your Information has been handled, please contact me at the email address above to have the matter investigated.
If you are not satisfied with my response or believe I are processing your Information not in accordance with the law you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.